Product information for William & Kate commemorative Crystal Lens keyring.
Crystal lensed Cream background keyring (Crystal lensing is an amazing liquid encapsulation that creates a domed magnification protecting it for long life). Made in the UK.Part number:
Cream BackgroundMinimum Quantity:
7 working days
More products found in the keyrings category.Solar Light Karabiner
(Part number: 10301700)
Solar Light Karabiner Hook this solar light onto your belt or bagOval Key Chain
(Part number: 19538054)
Oval Key Chain This classic key chain with a modern touch is packed in a black gift box MetalOval shaped PVC cloth tape measure
(Part number: T131)
Oval shaped PVC cloth tape measure
Perfect for business promotion and retail sales
Logo print service available
Bulk packed. We can pack according to your specification
Please e-mail Elvin for more product features, quotation and other suggestions!
* Exhibition : We will exhibit in the Gift & Premium Show in April every year by Hong Kong Trade Development Council in Hong Kong. We are in Hall 5, booth number is 5G-G10. Please contact Elvin for more details.
* New Products/OEM Projects: We are developing different types of products to suit for our key business partners. Please feel free to contact Elvin for our new products status or to discuss your projects !
OEM Projects: Please e-mail your design specification to Elvin for study and quotation; thanks :
1. Design (the shape) of your product, its sizes in terms of its thickness, width and length, or diameter
2. The functions of the product
3. Material options : what type of plastic or steel material
4. Your target order quantity
5. Any specific points to note & follow
6. Any need for logo or advertising message
7. Any packaging requirement
8. Time line for the project
NP054 Golf Key Holder
(Part number: NP054)
Nickel Plated Golf Key Holder
engraved 1 position Origination and Carriage extraFloating Key Chain
(Part number: 10209100)
Floating Key Chain This key ring in the shape of a boats fender and will keep your keys afloat when you drop them overboard
More informationVisit the Promotional Merchandise Trade Association (UK) website