Product information for William & Kate commemorative Crystal Lens keyring.
Crystal lensed Cream background keyring (Crystal lensing is an amazing liquid encapsulation that creates a domed magnification protecting it for long life). Made in the UK.Part number:
Cream BackgroundMinimum Quantity:
7 working days
More products found in the keyrings category.Oval shaped PVC key holder
(Part number: K507)
Oval shaped PVC key holder
Perfect for business promotion and retail sales
Logo print service available
Bulk packed. We can pack according to your specification
Please e-mail Elvin for more product features, quotation and other suggestions!
* Exhibition : We will exhibit in the Gift & Premium Show in April every year by Hong Kong Trade Development Council in Hong Kong. We are in Hall 5, booth number is 5G-G10. Please contact Elvin for more details.
* New Products/OEM Projects: We are developing different types of products to suit for our key business partners. Please feel free to contact Elvin for our new products status or to discuss your projects !
OEM Projects: Please e-mail your design specification to Elvin for study and quotation; thanks :
1. Design (the shape) of your product, its sizes in terms of its thickness, width and length, or diameter
2. The functions of the product
3. Material options : what type of plastic or steel material
4. Your target order quantity
5. Any specific points to note & follow
6. Any need for logo or advertising message
7. Any packaging requirement
8. Time line for the project
Tool key light
(Part number: 10215800)
Tool Key Light This multi-functional key light offers you a 2 way screwdriver (Includes a Phillips screwdriver) Both in 2 sizes combined with a bright LED lightNP001 Key Holder - Light
(Part number: NP001)
Nickel Plated Key Holder - LightMalvern Key Case
(Part number: PMKC-E3)
Malvern Key CaseRectangular Key Chain
(Part number: 19544674)
Rectangular Key Chain Trendy rectangular key chain with a flexible locking cable Metal
More informationVisit the Promotional Merchandise Trade Association (UK) website