Product information for SP2692 Cradle Clock.
Nickel Plated Cradle ClockPart number:
40 x 25 mmMinimum Quantity:
14 working days
(Express Service is Available)
More products found in the desk accessories category.A5 Casebound Notebook in Black Leather Look Lugano
(Part number: 5110pLUGS)
A5 Casebound Notebook with a black elastic strap to scure. Iternally there are 96 lined pages and a handy envolope pocket to the inside rear cover and a pen loop.
Variations available in 15 colours and leather with or without the elastic and pen loop. To build your own bespoke varaiation go to www.notebookbuilder.co.ukSP3429 Desk Clip
(Part number: SP3429)
Desk Tidy Clip - Lined with OvalWave Wireless Mouse
(Part number: OLD77)
Ergonomic wireless mosue Supplied in a rigid presentation box with magnetic clasp Price includes 1 colour print excluding originationLeaf Spring Memo Clip
(Part number: 10623700)
Leaf Spring Memo Clip Environmentally friendly memo holder is made out of biodegradable materialPlastic paper clip (set of 5 pieces)
(Part number: CL30)
Plastic paper clip (set of 5 pieces)
Perfect for business promotion and retail sales
Logo print service available
Bulk packed. We can pack according to your specification
Please e-mail Elvin for more product features, quotation and other suggestions!
* Exhibition : We will exhibit in the Gift & Premium Show in April every year by Hong Kong Trade Development Council in Hong Kong. We are in Hall 5, booth number is 5G-G10. Please contact Elvin for more details.
* New Products/OEM Projects: We are developing different types of products to suit for our key business partners. Please feel free to contact Elvin for our new products status or to discuss your projects !
OEM Projects: Please e-mail your design specification to Elvin for study and quotation; thanks :
1. Design (the shape) of your product, its sizes in terms of its thickness, width and length, or diameter
2. The functions of the product
3. Material options : what type of plastic or steel material
4. Your target order quantity
5. Any specific points to note & follow
6. Any need for logo or advertising message
7. Any packaging requirement
8. Time line for the project
More informationVisit the Promotional Merchandise Trade Association (UK) website